Course Proposal Submission Guidelines
Program Title and Description (Please read our Program Description Guidelines before you write/submit your proposal.)
Check the format most appropriate for your program:
- 1-4hrs-week day, evening or weekend day (XXX day or eve, Sat or Sun)
- 6-8hrs-1-day weekend workshop (Sat or Sun or 2 evenings)
- 12-16hrs-2-day weekend workshop (Sat + Sun)
- 14-19hrs-3-day weekend workshop (Fri eve, Sat + Sun,)
- 25hrs or greater-Trainings
- Other (please explain)
Total teaching time:
Possible dates and times you are available to offer this program(s)
Level (check all that apply)
☐ Beginner ☐ Intermediate ☐ Advanced ☐ All welcome ☐ Vigorous ☐ Therapeutic ☐ Gentle
Percentage of your program devoted to Yoga/active movement or hands-on training practice: _____% Discussion or lecture: _____%
Continuing Education Credits
Does this program offer CEs? ⛯ Yes ⛯ No If yes, how many?
Through what accrediting organization?
Do you provide a manual/handouts? ⛯ Yes ⛯ No
Any costs to participants?
Recommended reading, viewing, or listening, if any.
Where else have you taught this program during the last 2 years? What was tuition? How many people attended?
Your capacity to market your work is a vital complement to Integrate’s promotion effort and is necessary to ensure the success of your program. Check the methods of marketing you currently employ, adding numbers where appropriate. If available, please submit the link to a video of you teaching/discussing topics relevant to your program or introducing yourself and your area of expertise. Note the video must be hosted on your website, YouTube, Vimeo, or another site.
- Email Mailing List ______ Number of Recipients
- Snail Mailing List ______ Number of Recipients
- Website ______ Number of hits per month
- Newsletter ______ Number of Recipients
- E-Blast ______ Number of Recipients
- Facebook ______ Number of Likes/Friends
- Twitter ______ Number of Followers
- Instagram _______ Number of Followers
- Video Clips ______ Links:
Is there anything else students need to know about your workshop? Examples: bring a journal; eat lightly prior to class; contra-indications; yoga and/or bodywork experience recommended, etc.
- Short bio (25-word max)
- Long bio (100-word max)
- Any degrees or title credentials (listed after your name)
- Your website, Blog, Facebook, and Twitter URLs, video links
Photos*Your submission of photographic materials constitutes unrestricted permission for Integrate to use these images in all of our marketing materials. Please send:
- 1-2 color, straight-on head shots – recent, clear, well-focused, with space around your head
- If available, 3-5 “action” photos including you teaching and/or in a group/setting. Full-body shots and studio shots for yoga teachers or performers welcomed.
- Electronic JPG photo: minimum 3”x 5” at 300 dpi (900 x 1500 pixels) or 5”x 7” at 300 dpi (1500 x 2100 pixels) or higher, submitted as an email attachment.
*We cannot download photos from your website. The quality is not high enough for printing purposes.
You may submit your proposal as a digital file to: info@IntegrateYourself.com