Massage is one of the oldest healing arts, proven beneficial for many chronic conditions. Here are a few of the benefits of Massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion so that you are happier, healthier and enjoy your families more!
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage also helps to relieve everyday stress and tension that can lead to disease and illness.
* All services at INTEGRATE include complimentary use of our eucalyptus steam room plus our shower / locker room facilities once Covid Restrictions are lifted.
Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage involving the use of hands, forearms or elbows during the massage. Long massage strokes follow the direction of blood flow toward the heart to stimulate blood circulation in addition to relieving muscle tension, increasing circulation, range of motion and enhanced relaxation.
As an added benefit, Swedish Massage improves muscle injury recovery time by speeding up the removal of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. The increased blood circulation carries the toxins away from the tissues to organs, such as the kidneys and lungs where they are expelled from the body.
60 minutes: $110
90 Minutes: $150
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep pressure on the contracted areas. Deep tissue massage works across the muscle fibers while breaking up scar tissue. Deep tissue usually targets more specific areas of the body. It helps with chronic muscular pain and injury rehabilitation and reduces inflammation-related pain caused by arthritis and tendonitis.
60 minutes: $120
90 minutes: $160
***Covid Policy: Please only book if you are well and have not been in contact with anyone that is sick. We require that you wear a mask and try to refrain from
using our restroom facilities unless necessary.