(Healthy Lifestyle Members receive unlimited 60 minute massages for only $69 each. Go to our membership page to find out more!)
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts, proven beneficial for many chronic conditions. Here are a few of the benefits of Massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion so that you are happier, healthier and enjoy your families more!
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massage also helps to relieve everyday stress and tension that can lead to disease and illness.
* All services at INTEGRATE include complimentary use of our eucalyptus steam room plus our shower / locker room facilities.
Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage involving the use of hands, forearms or elbows during the massage. Long massage strokes follow the direction of blood flow toward the heart to stimulate blood circulation in addition to relieving muscle tension, increasing circulation, range of motion and enhanced relaxation.
As an added benefit, Swedish Massage improves muscle injury recovery time by speeding up the removal of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. The increased blood circulation carries the toxins away from the tissues to organs, such as the kidneys and lungs where they are expelled from the body.
60 minutes: $69 Healthy Lifestyle Member/$99 Walk-In
90 Minutes: $109 Healthy Lifestyle Member/$139 Walk-In
(Healthy Lifestyle Members receive unlimited additional 60 minute massages during the same month for only $69 each)
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep pressure on the contracted areas. Deep tissue massage works across the muscle fibers while breaking up scar tissue. Deep tissue usually targets more specific areas of the body. It helps with chronic muscular pain and injury rehabilitation and reduces inflammation-related pain caused by arthritis and tendonitis.
60 minutes: $109
90 minutes: $149
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone massage is a style of massage in which warm stones are placed at specific sites on the client’s body to promote relaxation. Muscles are pre-treated with the heated stones to allow the therapist to more easily release tension.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage include deep muscle and tissue relaxation, alleviates stress, releases toxins, relieves pain, improves circulation and calms the mind. You will love it!
60 minutes: $114
90 minutes: $154
Scar Tissue Rolfing
Micro tears, injury and surgery can all produce scar tissue which can create problems, restrict our full range of motion, and create unnecessary pain and discomfort in the acute stages or even years later. Rolfing can work directly with scar tissue and in many cases free up deeply held restrictions and pain patterns. Cesarean, mastectomy or any other scars respond beyond most people’s expectations. Please call for more information: 719-539-2700.
60 minutes: $120
***Cancellation Policy: We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice prior to your visit to avoid a charge for services booked.
ENHANCE YOUR INTEGRATE EXPERIENCE
Essential Oil Add-ons
Essential Oils Add – On $10
• CalmingBoost – with Sweet Orange & Lavender
• Emotion Boost – with Lavender & Cyprus
• Joy Boost – with Bergamot
• Muscle Relief Boost – with White Flower
• Hormonal Boost – with Thieves
Additional Available Essential Oils
• Bergamot • Eucalyptus • Lavender • Ginger • White Fir • Lemongrass • Cypress
Massage & Spa Add-ons
Hot Stone Add-on – $15
*does not add time
Peppermint Scalp Massage – $15
*does not add time
Far Infrared Saunas – $25
45 min session
30 min cupping (Hijama Cupping ) – $40