Come warm your bones in our far-infrared sauna!
How can an infrared sauna benefit you?
This specialty sauna uses heaters to emit infrared light, which warms the body and is experienced as radiant heat. This is unlike traditional dry-heat saunas, which heat the air within the sauna to temperatures between 190-195 degrees. This can be uncomfortable to sit in for long periods of time. Also, people with high blood pressure are not able to stay in such high temperatures for long enough periods to experience the detoxification benefits of a sauna.
Far-infrared heat is more effective than other heat because it warms you, not the surrounding air. Also, far-infrared saunas only reach a maximum of 150 degrees, which makes the experience more comfortable. Those with high blood pressure have no problems enjoying a far-infrared sauna.
A great example of infrared heat is the sun. The heat on your skin that you feel on a cold sunny day is far-infrared energy. Due to the similar vibrational rate of our body’s radiant heat and externally-generated infrared waves, the heat moves directly into the skin causing the water molecules within the body to resonate and move, creating friction and producing heat internally. This promotes circulation and natural healing.
Infrared Saunas are unlike conventional saunas, which pull sweat out of the body. Far Infrared energy penetrates up to 3 inches into the body and PUSHES sweat out of the body. As the body is heated from the inside out, it forces toxins under the skin out.
With the infrared heat come several health benefits you won’t get in a regular sauna. These include:
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Weight Loss – Infrared sauna weight loss sessions were shown to burn up to 600 calories. During a sauna weight loss session, core temperatures increase. The body has to work hard to cool itself, causing a healthy sweat. Using an infrared sauna increases heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, burning more calories and resulting in greater weight loss.
- Skin Purification – Ever notice how great your skin looks after a workout? Exercise increases blood flow and circulation, which draws oxygen to the skin—and that’s exactly what an infrared sauna does as well. Plus, when you sweat, your pores open up and all those impurities that cause breakouts can be eliminated.
Sometimes, you won’t sweat, and that’s okay. Why?
If you’re new to the sauna, you might find you don’t sweat at all the first few times, or even the first several times. That may sound strange, but some people have suppressed sweating mechanisms due to past pesticide exposure or other toxic exposures.
This winter, warm up in INTEGRATE’s far-infrared sauna and start enjoying its health benefits.
Far-infrared sauna pricing includes a 45-minute far-infrared session + unlimited eucalyptus steam room use—an added bonus for the lungs!
- $150 monthly unlimited sessions
- 10 session punch card – $300 ($30 per session)
- 5 session punch card – $175 ($35 per session)
- 45 minute drop-in session ($40 per session)
*Call 719.539.2700 to make an appointment